Mears Connect raises prices just days after replacing Magical Express. In one of the biggest perks to being lost this year, Magical Express may be the winner, or loser, depending on how you think. Walt Disney World and Mears were unable to work out a new deal to continue. Now with Mears Connect having just started the new service, we get word of some major changes already.
Ten days into the new service, Mears Connect raises prices and has changed the Premium Service name to Express Service and raised the price of Express service only. The new service is for 4 people and will cost $250.00, a $50.00 dollar raise in price. With additional passengers costing $55.00. This is for round trip service and does not affect single rider, or One-Way service prices.
What is Mears Connect?
Trusted Orlando International Airport (MCO) & Disney area hotels shuttle transportation with Express & Standard service starting January 1, 2022. Reserve today.
What to Expect:
- Quick access to Mears Connect once you land.
- An arrival souvenir.
- Limited wait time to board.
- Limited stops to your hotel/resort.
- Entertainment for you and your party while you ride.
- Clean, sanitized vehicles.
- Spacious, comfortable seating.
- Professional, friendly drivers.
- Unparalleled Safety.
- 24-hour service.