Enter a fantasy world of electrifying mystique and intrigue at The Edison’s second annual Masquerade Ball. From the moment you cross the threshold, be prepared to be surprised and delighted around every corner as all party goers will be dressed incognito during a magical evening shrouded in an air of secrecy.
Guests will be privy to dazzling live performances with musical numbers and entertainment routines lighting up the dance floor all night long. The awe-inspiring displays of talent will be accompanied by power-house trays of gourmet passed appetizers, food stations, and a dedicated menu of exclusive masquerade themed-cocktails.
Masks are highly encouraged once inside The Edison, but not required, and should not be worn until entry into The Edison.
$150 per person | Price includes tax & gratuity | Guests must be 21 years or older to attend
VIP booths and couches are available to reserve for an additional $250 for guaranteed seating and a dedicated server. Email OrlandoEvents@patinagroup.com or call for more information at (407) 560-8155.
- Portobello Fries
- Edison Sliders
- Chicken Kabobs
- Flank Steak Kabobs
- Swordfish Kabobs
- Vegetable Kabobs
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Bacon Station
- Carving Station
- Sirloin, roasted potatoes, and asparagus with a demi glaze
- Dessert Trios
- Mouse trifles, cheesecake bites, and shortcake shooters
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- First look at the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure line of merch coming soon! - September 3, 2021
- First look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion Expansion - September 3, 2021
- Lightning Lane replace Fast Pass Signs in the Magic Kingdom - September 2, 2021