The beautiful new shop is next to Tren-D. Marketplace Co-Op will have 6 different boutiques inside 1 store. They will each have their own unique merchandise.
Check out some of the offerings:
Here is the breakdown of the 6 different boutiques:
- D-Tech on Demand – A place to make and customize your own electronic accessories.
- Cherry Tree Lane – Accessories for the sophisticated woman.
- Beautifully Disney – A beauty destination featuring make-up, fragrances and beauty accessories.
- The Trophy Room – Vintage-inspired sports apparel and collectibles.
- Disney Centerpiece – Home product for Disney lovers that want some Disney in their home.
- Zoey and Pickles – A girls’ destination containing the latest trends and glamour for the budding fashionista.
Here is bit if info you may not know: Go to Disneystore.com/MarketplaceCoOp to check out some of the merchandise from the store. However the online store is more limited, you will only find some items from Cherry Tree Lane, Disney Centerpiece and Beautifully Disney.
If you will be around the Downtown Disney area on Saturday, June 14, you may want to stop over because Celebrity DJ Pauly D will be making an appearance in the Marketplace Co-Op from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. He will be there to sign his line of DJ Pauly D™ headphones from SMS Audio.
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!