We are excited to share that Margaritaville Resort Orlando, The Margaritaville Cottages and The Promenade, the destination’s retail, dining, and entertainment district have reopened. The resort’s team is eager to welcome guests back to the property and help them get away from it all with sun and sand, with the utmost emphasis placed on the safety of its guests.
As the resort reopens, guests can save on their upcoming stay with various new promotions including the “Stay In Paradise Package.” When booking an overnight stay, use the code PARADISE and receive a $50 daily resort credit, breakfast for two each day (additional breakfasts available at 50% off), two drink coupons, and kids eat free. For additional packages and ways to save, visit here.
This summer is slated to be an exciting time at Margaritaville Resort Orlando, with a variety of destination-wide experiences including:
- Sunset Live! will be returning to The Promenade at Sunset Walk every Friday and Saturday from 6 – 10 p.m. on the Promenade Plaza Stage.
- On Saturdays starting June 13, Classic Car Cruise-In will return to The Promenade and will begin at 5:30 p.m.
- Starting June 14, The Promenade Monthly Car and Truck Show will return from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. and will resume the second Sunday of each month.
- Sunset Walk Orlando will host the Independence Day Weekend Blowout Celebration – July 3-5 with a series of events across the entire destination.
As the resort reopens for business, there have been adjustments made to policies and operations in order to meet the needs of guests, owners, and visitors during this time. For full details on the resort’s safety, sanitation and social distancing procedures, visit the resort’s website.
Margaritaville’s Island H2O Live! Water Park reopened to guests last month on Saturday, May 23rd.
So now is your chance to soak up some sun & fun at Margaritaville Resort Orlando!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Harmonious Centerpiece installed last night in Epcot - February 27, 2021
- Disney World updates Facemask policy – Face coverings must be worn while standing, waiting or sitting in dining locations. - February 27, 2021
- Portillo’s Orlando has a new Grand Opening Date - February 26, 2021