Walt Disney World is an amazing destination for the youngest travelers- from shows and dining experiences, to character meet-and-greets and attractions themed after their favorite Disney movies. Here are some tips to maximize the Disney Junior fun on your next visit to Orlando.
- Disney Junior- Live on Stage!- found in the Animation Courtyard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, see Doc McStuffins, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Mickey, Minnie and their Clubhouse pals, and Sophia the First. The audience is encouraged to get up, dance, clap your hands and sing along to your favorite tunes and stories. This attraction is one of the FastPass+ selections and be sure to pick up a Times Guide upon entering the park so you don’t miss the fun!
- Magical Meet-and-Greets- get up close and personal with your favorite Disney stars, like Doc McStuffins, Minnie Mouse, Sofia the First and Captain Jake. Take pictures, get autographs and remembers the smiles and laughter for years to come. The My Disney Experience app is a great way to find out who is where in the parks and when they are ready and waiting to meet new friends.
- Dine with your Friday- at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Hollywood & Vine is the setting at breakfast and lunch to enjoy a meal with your favorite Disney Junior characters. Meet Sophia the First, Captain Jake, Doc McStuffins and other pals during an interactive and musically fun dining experience!
- Disney Junior Pool Parties- did you know that each afternoon, pool parties are held at the resorts featuring games, trivia and aquatic dance parties? This is a great way to take a break from the parks and let loose!
- Disney Junior Magic Bands- three new, open edition Magic Bands are ready and waiting to accessorize your little one’s wrist. You can purchase one of these special Magic Bands featuring Doc, Captain Jake and Sophia the First online at the Disney Store.
- Stay at a Walt Disney World Resort- take advantage of the endless amenities that await by staying on-site at Walt Disney World and receive a special Disney Junior Preschool Pack at check-in (January 2-April 13). This offer is only available on select packages, so be sure to contact me today for availability and pricing! But hurry, the booking window closes December 23rd!
As you can see, there are so many ways to infuse your child’s favorite character(s) into your next trip. I would love to help you plan every last detail to make it perfect for your preschooler! Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!