Looking for a way to make your Halloween-time visit to Walt Disney World more magical? Then, look no further than these options from Disney World Floral and Gifts!
- My First Visit- Halloween: Remember your first visit to Disney? Well … send this surprise to amplify first visit memories. It can be delivered to a Disney resort along with a card message to read: “Your magical friends can’t wait to see you in the Park!”
- Mickey’s Trick or Treat Surprise: This gift is so popular we’ve created a few character options for you. It’s a fabulous welcome surprise to amplify the Mickey’s Not-So-Scarey Halloween party.
- Custom Gift Builder: If you’d like to channel your inner “Imagine-eer” , (wink wink) then create your own wond-ear-ful surprise for delivery to a range of Disney locations on property.
- Mickey’s Halloween In Room Celebration: Now this my friend is THE over the top surprise for loved ones. Imagine you and the gang returning to your Disney resort room thinking there’s no more magic left in the day. But when you walk up to your resort room door, you do a double-take … what happened?? Something spooktacular took place! Just for you?? And, you can enjoy the experience each day throughout your stay. At the end of your visit, take it all home with you. Use it again at home … year after year and create a tradition.
In addition, to these options, there is always something available for teens anyone who might be needing a “lift in spirits.”
The Disney World Floral and Gifts team is made up with over 150 Cast Members working together to bring their creative expertise from all over the world. Items can be delivered to a Disney Resort, a sit down Dining location or a Disney excursion. If you are interested in creating a personalized magical moment for someone, it’s as simple as selecting a gift, sending it to a special Disney location along with a card message that ties it all together.
Planning a visit to Walt Disney World? There are some great discounts still available for this Fall and beyond! Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018