Surprise your loved ones this Valentine’s Day with these Mickey Piñata Sugar Cookies!
Imagine three layers of soft and fluffy sugar cookies with a hidden burst of sprinkles inside, frosted with pink, purple and red buttercream icing and topped with sprinkles! Plus they are Mickey shaped so that makes them even better!
They are super easy to make and would be a really cute little treat to spread the love this Valentine’s Day. Let’s start baking:
Mickey Piñata Sugar Cookies
- 1 batch of your favorite sugar cookie dough
- Rolling pin
- Mickey cookie cutter
- 1 1/2 inch round cookie cutter or a small glass
- 1 container of buttercream frosting
- Food coloring (pink, purple, red)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Split buttercream frosting into 4-5 piping bags and add pink food coloring to one piping bad and purple food coloring to another piping bag.
- Roll out sugar cookie dough to 5/8 inch thick. Use the Mickey cookie cutter to cut out Mickey shapes. For 1/3 of the Mickey shapes, use a 1 1/2 inch round cookie cutter or a small glass to cut a circle in the middle.
- Place cookie cutouts on lined cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool.
- Pipe frosting around a hollow Mickey cookie. Press onto a full Mickey cookie.
- Fill circle with sprinkles.
- Frost the edges and place another full Mickey cookie on top.
- Frost the top of the cookie stack and add sprinkles.
Credit: Disney Family
- Fried PB&J With Bananas Sandwich From Universal Orlando Resort! - May 17, 2021
- POG Juice Mimosas For A Magical Brunch! - May 16, 2021
- Celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day With This Magical Recipe! - May 15, 2021