The new Disney Parks Wishes Come True Blue Color Collection is the latest color trend collection! This stunning collection celebrates 40 years of Disney and Make-A-Wish working together to grant life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. This color was also inspired by the official color of Make-A-Wish!
Disney will donate 25% from purchases of this beautiful new color collection in the US, Canada, and across Europe now through World Wish Day 2021 to Make-A-Wish! World Wish Day is April 29, 2021! The collection includes popular Disney Style items that we all know and love. There are also a few firsts! For instance, the new crocs!
Today is National Croc Day, so we are highlighting the new crocs in this collection. You can see the new design below.
Crocs aren't just any type of footwear…they're a fashion statement! Today is National #CrocDay and we ❤️ to see our guests modeling their favorite pair of Disney @Crocs like these beauties from the "Wishes Come True Blue" Collection. Share your style with using #Croctober! pic.twitter.com/6GVbSnf9Mm
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) October 23, 2020
Will you be getting these new crocs for yourself? It’s a great design and comfy for wearing at the Disney Parks!
So what will the new collection include? The complete collection includes:
- Adult Spirit Jerseys
- Children Spirit Jerseys
- Sequin Minnie Ears Headband
- Adjustable Child Mickey Headband
- Ringer T-shirts for the whole family
- Pull-Over Sweatshirt
- Alex and Ani Bangle
- Loungefly Sequin Backpack
- Loungefly Sequin Mini Backpack Wristlet
- Baseball Cap
- And of course, Face Masks!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Sprinkles in Disney Springs is serving up some Holiday Treats - December 4, 2020
- Two new limited Edition Holiday Cookies coming to Gideon’s Bakehouse - December 4, 2020
- Watch Mariachi Cobre live from Epcot tonight! - December 3, 2020