Howdy y’all! I’m back….The Disney Gossip just keeps rolling in. This time my sources tell me that the MagicBands will be coming to all Walt Disney World Resorts by the end of January! Whoot! Whoot!
As a Walt Disney World Resort guest, you’ll receive a Magic Band instead of the Key to the World. Your Magic Band will act as your room key, park admission, touch to pay, Disney Dining Plan, and Fastpass +. How cool is that! It’s now all in one.
Testing will begin on the following dates:
- Monday, Jan. 6 – Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Tuesday, Jan. 7 – Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside and Port Orleans French Quarter
- Wednesday, Jan. 8 – Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Thursday, Jan. 9 – Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney’s Saratoga Spring Resort & Spa
- Friday, Jan. 10 – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Monday, Jan. 13 – Disney’s Yacht Club Resort & Villas and Beach Club Resort & Villas Resorts
- Tuesday, Jan. 14 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Wednesday, Jan. 15 – Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas
- Thursday, Jan. 16 – Disney’s Contemporary Resort & Bay Lake Tower
- Friday, Jan. 17 – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Monday, Jan. 20 – Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
What do you think about the new MagicBands? Let me know in the comment section below.
Anywho, that’s all the Disney Gossip I have for now. While Chippy has been away, the Disneygossip been pouring in. Got any good gossip/rumors please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on my facebook page. For my past gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!