For guaranteed fun, make a reservation for breakfast, lunch or dinner with the Disney characters. It’s a leisurely way to enjoy a delicious meal and a time with the characters as they stop by each table for photos and autographs. Priority Seating is recommended in advance by calling Disney Dining at 714-781-DINE (714-781-3463).
- Minnie & Friends – Breakfast in the Park, Plaza Inn. Enjoy a morning feast at this breakfast buffet with Minnie Mouse and her pals. A delicious assortment of breakfast items includes an all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet and generous omelets cooked to order. Plaza Inn has seating inside and outside on the patio. Breakfast daily from park opening until 10:30 a.m. Park admission is required (plus cost of breakfast).
Disney California Adventure Park
- Ariel’s Disney Princess Celebration, Ariel’s Grotto. This royal dining experience is hosted by some of Disney’s favorite princesses including Ariel, Snow White, Belle, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. Open daily for breakfast and lunch (and dinner without characters). Park admission is required (plus cost of breakfast, lunch or dinner).
- Chip ‘n Dale Critter Breakfast, Storytellers Cafe, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Chip and Dale host this delicious breakfast buffet that also has items from the menu, such as Mickey Mouse waffles. And everyone likes to start the day with a sing-along with their favorite chipmunks. 7-11:30 a.m. daily
- Goofy’s Kitchen, Disneyland Hotel. Enjoy breakfast and dinner with Goofy and his pals at this all-you-care-to-enjoy restaurant. Breakfast includes Mickey Mouse waffles, omelets made to order and Goofy’s Famous Peanut Butter Pizza. The dinner buffet features carved prime rib and fish as well as several other entrees, a dessert bar and salad bar. Breakfast served 7 a.m.-noon weekdays; 7 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. Dinner served 5-9 p.m. daily.
- Surf’s Up! Breakfast with Mickey and Friends, Disney’s PCH Grill, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. The Surf’s Up! Breakfast with Mickey and Friends is a lively character dining experience that features a bountiful breakfast buffet filled with morning delights. Snap photos, practice hula hooping and hang ten with some of your favorite Disney characters! Scrumptious breakfast specialties include flatbreads from the wood-burning oven, grilled breast of chicken with roasted garlic sauce and signature chilaquiles with shredded beef, salsa verde and queso fresco. 7-11:30 a.m. daily.
Click here for your free no obligation quote!
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018