Great news Disney World Addicts! Now officially open in Disney’s Magic Kingdom is the long awaited Memento Mori, the Haunted Mansion-themed merchandise shop. We shared news of the opening a few months ago and have been patiently waiting for this spooky shop to open!
If you are planning a visit, here are a few important things to know:
- There will be a purchase limit of six items per style, per guest, per day for products carried in the shop.
- The new Haunted Mansion open edition pins will be carried in both Memento Mori in Liberty Square and Frontier Trading Post in Frontierland.
- The Haunted Mansion-themed Dooney & Bourke bags will be released in Uptown Jewelers on Main Street, U.S.A. starting on October 6. They will not be found at Memento Mori or at Cherry Tree Lane at the Marketplace Co-Op in Downtown Disney Marketplace. For guests in California, the Dooney & Bourke bags will also be released on Monday, October 6 at Vault 28 in Downtown Disney District. There will be a purchase limit of two items, per style, per guest, per day.
Finally, the Disney Parks online store will also be carrying select items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program beginning on October 6. I invite you to visit http://www.DisneyStore.com/HauntedMansion.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- L.A. Area Chamber of Commerce Responds To Continued Closures of Southern California Amusement Parks - October 24, 2020
- Disney’s California Adventure Reopening with Shopping and Dining for guests - October 23, 2020
- Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Holidays – Holiday Cookie Stroll Returns - October 23, 2020