Online reports indicate that the Magic Kingdom is currently closed to some Guests due to the park being at capacity. The Magic Kingdom is currently experiencing a “Phase B” closing which means the walk-up Guests will not be permitted as well as Guests staying off-property with a one-day ticket. Guests with Park Hoppers will not be admitted unless they meet the following:
- Guest of a Walt Disney World Resort (including Swan, Dolphin and Shades of Green)
- Those staying at Select Good Neighbor Hotels
- Residents of Golden Oak
- Walt Disney World Annual and Premium Passholders or Premier Passholders
- Guests with Advanced Dining Reservations including dessert parties.
- Guests to Magic Kingdom with appointments at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, The Pirates League and Harmony Barber Shop
- Guests who purchased Memory Maker
Disney World just tweeted the following:
Update regarding Magic Kingdom Park. pic.twitter.com/BdrYNcmZh2
— Walt Disney World Today (@WDWToday) December 31, 2017
Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios are still admitting all Guests.
Wanting to visit Walt Disney World and avoid the high crowds? CLICK HERE , fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.