Magic Kingdom’s after hours paid event, “Disney After Hours” will make it’s return this January at a new lower price.
It was originally priced at $149 per person but after the low attendance Disney has lowered the cost significantly to $119 plus tax for ages 3and up.
So far there are 7 dates currently on the calendar:
- January 20 & 27, February 2, 9 & 16, and March 2 & 9 2017.
Disney After Hours ticket, which is separately priced from a regular Magic Kingdom admission ticket, allows entry into the park at 7 pm to enjoy dining, evening entertainment and fireworks.
As day guests leave at the regularly scheduled closing time, Disney After Hours participants are able to enjoy three more hours of little-to-no-wait access to more than 25 attractions.
Here are five reasons you should consider it for your upcoming vacation.
1. Access to Attractions with little to no wait – More than 25 attractions remain open during Disney After Hours. A limited number of tickets are sold for each event night, meaning significantly shorter – or maybe even no lines!
2. Park Access – While the Event begins after regular park closing, your ticket allows admission earlier. The Disney After Hours ticket allows you in the park at 7 p.m. so you can enjoy the evening parade and fireworks.
3. Meet Characters – both Mickey Mouse and Disney princesses are available for photo ops, usually again with much shorter lines.
4. Amazing photo ops – Have you ever wanted to take that perfect picture of your favorite attraction lit up at night? Smaller crowds may make that possible.
5. Ice cream included – Mickey Premium Bar lovers won’t want to miss out on this part of the night. Beverages are also included.
Here is the current attractions open for Disney After Hours:
- Astro Orbiter
- The Barnstormer
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Haunted Mansion
- ‘it’s a small world’
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic? Pirates of the Caribbean
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Princess Fairytale Hall (select princesses)
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Splash Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Town Square Theater (Mickey Mouse)
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
You can call 407-827-7185 to book tickets.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Entrance makeover is complete - September 12, 2021
- 50th Anniversary Banners starting to show up at Disney World Resorts - September 11, 2021
- New After Hours Christmas Party called Merriest Nites coming to Disneyland - September 10, 2021