It’s time for something sweet! Here is a food guide of some treats, drinks and food that you can’t miss on your next Disney adventure!
2319 Cone – Auntie Gravity Galactic Goodies
We’ve got a 2319!! Literally! An orange sugar cone topped with mango-vanilla swirl soft serve, sprinkles and a sock shaped cookie. You can find it in the land of the future…Tomorrowland!.
Mickey Dome Cake – Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café
Make your way to the American Old West of the 19th century to enjoy a delicious chocolate flourless cake with spicy chocolate mousse and a crème brûlée center covered in chocolate ganache and topped with chocolate ears available until September 2019.
Redd’s Revenge Float – Sunshine Tree Terrace
Avast Ye! A new float has arrived to Adventureland! A strawberry soft serve with Fanta strawberry and a chocolate pirate hat.
It’s a Party Sundae / Sugar Cookie Sandwich – Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- It’s a Party Sundae: Red velvet cake topped with birthday cake ice cream, raspberry and vanilla syrup, sprinkles, whipped cream and a cherry.
- Sugar Cookie Sandwich: Birthday cake ice cream sandwiched between two sugar cookies with red, blue and white sprinkles.
New menu items at Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen:
- Pao De Quejio: A gluten-friendly cheese bread from deep in the Amazon served with chimichurri cream cheese.
Tropical Serenade Sangrias:
- Frosty pineapple: Prosecco wine infused with pineapple and apple flavors.
- Cerulean Blue: Riesling white wine with tropical hints of orange.
- Pineapple Passion Fruit: Passion fruit and pineapple blended with prosecco.
These new offerings are available now. Don’t forget to make your reservations!
New hot dog offerings at Casey’s Corner:
- Footlong Hot Dog: You can choose between Bacon Macaroni & Cheese or Chili Cheese.
- Plant-based dog: Plant based sausage in a potato bun with the option to get it loaded with pickled slaw, BBQ vegan aïoli, and roasted corn relish.
- Hot Diggity Dog of the Month: Buffalo chicken all beef hot dog with celery, fiery cheese dust, and garlic ranch drizzle.
You can get them until the end of July.
Treat yourself with these magical desserts and drinks available in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland!
- Tangled Wall Éclair: Pinocchio Village Haus
- Lost Princess Cone with Dole Whip Lemon: Storybook Treats
- Peter Pan Float: Storybook Treats
- Space Ranger Slush: The Lunching Pad
- Wonderland Slush: Cheshire Café
Everything tastes better if is Mickey and Minnie shaped right? We think so!
- Minnie’s Cookie Dough Sundae: Storybook Treats
- Mickey Celebration Donut (Vanilla or Chocolate): Main Street Bakery
- Mickey Celebration Donut (Strawberry): Cheshire Café
- Minnie Kitchen Sink Sundae with Souvenir Minnie Kitchen Sink Bowl: Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Mickey Burger: Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Mickey Sipper: Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Pinocchio Village Haus, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café, Columbia Harbour House, and Casey’s Corner
- The Main Street Split: Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Minnie Sundae: Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Mickey and Minnie Whoopie Pie Duo: Columbia Harbour House
- Mouseketeer’s Cupcake (available through Aug. 31): Main Street Bakery
Be sure to check out your My Disney Experience app to take advantage of mobile order available for many of these delicious treats!
- Glass Slipper Veggie Tea Sandwiches Fit For Royalty! - June 13, 2021
- This Heigh-Ho Apple Bruschetta Will Have You Whistling While You Eat! - June 11, 2021
- These Pineapple Salmon Voyager Foil Packs Are Calling Us! - June 11, 2021