Dart Interests, a leading developer and owner of large-scale real estate projects, and global hospitality company Hilton (NYSE: HLT) today broke ground for the 433-room luxury Conrad Orlando as part of their latest project, Evermore Orlando Resort. Orlando-based PCL Construction is overseeing construction for Conrad Orlando.
“We are thrilled to celebrate the groundbreaking of the Conrad Orlando today, coming one step closer to welcoming our first guests in summer 2023,” said Christopher Kelsey, President of Dart Interests.
Conrad Orlando at Evermore will be managed by Hilton Management Services and will debut with 433 rooms, including 51 impeccably designed suites and 10 spacious family suites offering oversized accommodations that deliver all the comforts of home. Other features include 40,000 square feet of indoor meeting space, a tranquil spa and numerous dining options including a signature rooftop experience.
The resort’s interior design will create thoughtful moments of connections to nature including guestrooms finished in hues of sand and water that offer an abundance of light and floor-to-ceiling picturesque views out to Evermore Bay. Spa and fitness activities such as yoga, meditation and hydrotherapy will be offered in both an indoor and outdoor environment. Upon opening, the hotel will operate with Hilton CleanStay, Hilton’s industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection in properties around the world, for a healthy experience from check-in to check-out.
“We are pleased to mark the groundbreaking milestone of Conrad Orlando as we grow our portfolio across the Americas and in key locations globally,” said Nils-Arne Schroeder, global head, Conrad Hotels & Resorts. “We look forward to creating a dynamic reflection of Orlando with our development and construction partners that will draw and inspire travelers from around the world.”
Conrad Orlando guests will also enjoy access to Evermore’s massive 20-acre tropical beach complex and an 8-acre crystalline water amenity by Crystal Lagoons®. The surrounding beach areas will feature zero entry swim areas, bars, cabanas, private fire pits and an aquatic adventure area with a waterslide, rope swing and watersports of all kinds. Other amenities will include a food hall & gourmet market, a casual resort restaurant featuring views overlooking both the golf course and bay and a two-story Boathouse that will serve weddings and private events.
“This new resort represents the resiliency of the hospitality industry. While COVID-19 has had an unprecedented impact on the travel industry, companies like Dart Interests continue to drive opportunities for new development, growing a network of resort properties to best accommodate guests as demand for travel resumes. PCL is proud to have begun work on this project, and we look forward to working together to build success for our partners at Dart Interests and their guests,” said Rick Goldman, vice president & district manager of PCL Construction.
Evermore Orlando Resort will open with nearly 1,500 bedrooms spread among an array of stay experiences including vacation homes, villas and flats, in addition to Conrad Orlando.
If you are wondering where this resort is in relation to Disney World check out the map above.
A full list of design partners for Evermore Orlando Resort are included below:
- Architect for Conrad Orlando: HKS Orlando and HKS Miami
- General Contractor for Conrad Orlando & Flats: Orlando-based PCL Construction
- Architects for the homes: Orlando-based LRK Inc.
- Architect for the amenity buildings, restaurants and food hall: Little Rock, AR-based Polk Stanley Wilcox
- Landscape architects: Orlando-based EDSA Inc. and Longwood, FL-based Dix.Hite + Partners Inc.
- Interior design: San Francisco-based BAMO Inc. and Chicago-based Anderson/Miller, LTD.
- Civil Engineers: Orlando-based Evans Engineering and Orlando-based Poulos & Bennett
- Lighting Design: Maitland, FL-based EXP and Dallas, TX-based Granville McAnear
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 Begins Tonight - September 3, 2021
- First look at the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure line of merch coming soon! - September 3, 2021
- First look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion Expansion - September 3, 2021