Lucasilm is joining forces with six well known brands for the launch of a worldwide promotional campaign for Solo: A Star Wars Story. Denny’s, Esurance, General Mills, Nissan, SOLO Cup and Symantec are all teaming up for this global promotional campaign.
“Our six promotional partners for ‘Solo: a Star Wars Story’ have done a fantastic job developing first-class, innovative campaigns in support of the film,” says Lylle Breier, Sr. Vice President, Global Marketing Partnerships, Walt Disney Studios. “We are excited to share the compelling experiences and relevant activations that our partners have created for our fans.”
- DENNY’S CORPORATION: Denny’s is one of America’s largest full-service family restaurant chains, currently operating over 1,700 franchised, licensed and company-owned restaurants across the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, New Zealand, Mexico, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Guam, the United Arab Emirates, Curaçao, El Salvador, the Philippines, Guatemala and the United Kingdom. For further information on Denny’s, including news releases, please visit the Denny’s website at www.dennys.com or the brand’s social channels via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram or YouTube.
- ESURANCE: Esurance, insurance for the modern world®, provides auto, homeowners, motorcycle, and renters insurance direct to consumers online and over the phone. With an easy-to-use mobile app, helpful online tools like photo claims and Coverage Counselor®, and knowledgeable experts, Esurance is the smart choice for today’s web-savvy consumer. And as a member of the Allstate family with an A+ rating from A.M. Best*, Esurance offers auto and home insurance with just a click, call, or tap away. Press releases and more information about Esurance are available at www.esurance.com. *Esurance Insurance Company and Esurance Property and Casualty Insurance Company have A+ u positive ratings. Esurance Insurance Company of New Jersey has an A rating. Ratings effective as of October 2017. Click here for a guide to A.M. Best’s Credit Ratings™.
- GENERAL MILLS: General Mills is a leading global food company that serves the world by making food people love. Its brands include Cheerios, Annie’s, Yoplait, Nature Valley, Fiber One, Häagen-Dazs, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Old El Paso, Wanchai Ferry, Yoki and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills generated fiscal 2017 consolidated net sales of US $15.6 billion, as well as another US $1.0 billion from its proportionate share of joint-venture net sales.
- NISSAN: In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. In calendar year 2017, the Nissan Group sold 1.59 million vehicles in the U.S., setting an all-time record. Nissan has more than 22,000 employees (including 17,000 manufacturing jobs) and four manufacturing plants in the U.S. capable of producing nearly one million vehicles annually. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010. More information on Nissan in North America and the complete line of Nissan vehicles can be found online at www.NissanUSA.com , or visit the U.S. media sites www.NissanNews.com.
- SOLO: Since 1936, SOLO® has inspired millions to host spontaneous gatherings celebrating food, fun and family. As the creator of the iconic Red Solo Cup, Solo offers a wide variety of tabletop solutions for all of your party needs. Visit www.solocup.com for party tips to help you SOLOBRATE good times! Solo is a registered trademark of Dart Container Corporation.
- SYMANTEC CORPORATION: Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), the world’s leading cyber security company, helps organizations, governments and people secure their most important data wherever it lives. A global community of more than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock product suites to protect their digital lives at home and across their devices. Symantec operates one of the world’s largest civilian cyber intelligence networks, allowing it to see and protect against the most advanced threats. For additional information on Norton, please visit www.norton.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
“Solo: A Star Wars Story” opens in U.S. theaters on May 25, 2018.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Coming To Disney Channel - August 24, 2019
- Scare Up Some Style With The Disney Villains Pulp Magazine Tees - August 24, 2019
- New Country Pavillion Coming To Epcot’s World Showcase! - August 23, 2019