If you’ll be near Walt Disney World Resort this Valentine’s Day, we’ve got the perfect place to take your special someone for a romantic meal, the newly opened Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante located at Disney Springs.
The grand eatery evokes the feeling of the 1930’s complete with a backstory which sets the restaurant inside an abandoned airport terminal. The restaurant is filled with lots of details reinforcing this theme from the staff dressed in vintage airline uniforms to the artwork you’ll see throughout. The restaurant also boasts 50 ft. ceilings and large windows offering breathtaking views of Lake Buena Vista. And then there’s the food! A delightful array of Sicilian classics designed to please!
And speaking of menu, Maria & Enzo’s has unveiled a special Valentine’s Day Prix Fixe Menu design with lovebirds in mind. Check out the incredible dishes on offer!
San Valentino Prix Fixe Menu:
- Arancino di Carne – Mozzarella and savory meat sauce in a rice croquette
- Calamari – Tender calamari with hot peppers and two sauces, herbed tomato and garlic aioli.
- Bistecca – 28-day dry-aged ribeye
- Spada – Grilled swordfish steak, salmonriglio sauce
- Tiramisu – Layered ladyfingers, mascarpone cream
- Enzo’s Torta – Chocolate and mascarpone cheesecake
The cost for this amazing Valentine’s Day treat is $65 per person (tax and gratuity not included) and includes a flute of Villa Sandi Prosecco and your choice of one antipasto, entree and dessert.
Spots for the special Valentine’s Day meal are expected to fill up quickly so make your reservations to at Open Table.
Keep following along with Chip and Co. for other exciting Valentine’s Day offerings coming your way at Walt Disney World Resort.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Packages are available to book through until the end of 2018. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Disney Reveals New Featurette for “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” - September 25, 2018
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Pinatas Have Arrived at The Ganachery in Disney Springs - September 24, 2018
- New Upstairs Dining Room and Pizza Window Coming to Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria - September 23, 2018