The first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party of the season will be held September 2, 2016 at Magic Kingdom from 7:00pm until midnight. If you’re lucky enough to be attending one of the 29 party nights this season then be sure to grab a guide map upon entering the park. It lists the entertainment schedule for the evening along with trick or treat locations and where to find exclusive merchandise and specialty food. A sneak peak of the 2016 map is below to help get the party started. Keep in mind the map is still subject to change.
Click here for a PDF copy: MNSSHP Map 2016
2016 Party Nights
- September 2, 8, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 29, 30
- October 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
Treat or Treat Locations
Trick or treating will be available during the event so be sure to grab a bag upon entering the park. A teal colored trick or treat bag will be available upon request for guests with food allergies. Cast Members will hand out a teal token at each treat station, which can be redeemed for a special treat at one of the Allergy-Friendly Centers.
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Town Square Theater – Allergy-Friendly Center
- Jungle Cruise
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Dock to Tom Sawyer Island
- Splash Mountain
- Heritage House – Allergy-Friendly Center
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Pinnocchio Village Haus
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pete’s Silly Slideshow
- Stitch’s Great Escape!
- Walt Disney Carousel of Progress
- Space Mountain
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular – The Sanderson Sisters will return to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for their second year. The live show takes place on the Castle Forecourt Stage three times during party nights at 9:15pm, 10:40pm and 12:00am.
- Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade – The parade with your favorite Disney Characters and spooky fun begins in Frontierland at 8:30pm & 11:15pm.
- Celebrate the Magic – Watch as Cinderella’s Castle transforms into a spectacular canvas of color and awe-inspiring magic at 10:00pm.
- Happy Hallowishes – Enjoy a special Halloween fireworks display at 10:15pm.
- Special Disney Character Appearances – Characters will be available to meet Guests intermittently throughout the event. Check the map for character locations.
Enjoy spook-tacular offerings created specially for the Halloween season.
- Creepy Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich – Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Spider Cupcake and Worm & Dirt – Main Street Bakery
- Pumpkin Spiced Cupcake – Gaston’s Tavern
Exclusive Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party merchandise will be available at the following locations while supplies last:
- Event T-shirts
Mickey’s Star Traders
- Event T–shirts
Box Office Gifts
Big Tip Souvenirs
- Event T-shirts
- Trading Pins
Food, snacks and refreshments will be available to purchase at the following Quick Service locations:
- Main Street Bakery
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Casey’s Corner
- Aloha Isle
- Pecos Bill Tale Tale Inn and Cafe
- Westward Ho
- Sleepy Hollow
- Liberty Square Market
- Columbia Harbour House
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- The Friar’s Nook
- Storybook Treats
- Gaston’s Tavern
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Cool Ship
- The Lunching Pad
- Snack Carts will be open throughout the park
The follow table service restaurants will be open during the event:
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Be Our Guest Restaurant
- The Crystal Palace (although not listed on the map)
Check out our recent article on updated costume guidelines before heading to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in costume.
Contact email@example.com or visit my Facebook page here to start planning your Walt Disney World vacation and experience Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! All of my planning services are 100% FREE and can help save you both time and money!
Photo Credit: http://wdwnews.com and Disney Parks Blog
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!