Live Music is returning to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE on July 15th through November 20th, 2021!
Unfortunately, Eat to the Beat Concert Series will not be returning in 2021.
However, Epcot will be providing some excellent Live Entertainment in the America Gardens Bandstand.
Take a look at some of the live music you can see during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
JAMMin’ Chefs (Canada Mill Stage)
This funky drumming crew breaks it down as they drum up fun in the kitchen using pots, pans and other unlikely instruments.
Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre)
Enjoy an exuberant performance of world-famous, traditional folk music.
Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre)
Get swept away by inspiring vocal performances celebrating America’s spirit and beauty.
America Gardens Bandstand
The 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival opens with America Gardens Bandstand presented by Florida Blue Medicare, a live music concert series Friday through Monday evenings. Watch as local bands from across Central Florida take to the stage at America Gardens Theatre, playing popular songs of yesterday and today.
Explore show dates and bands:
- July 16 to 19: Epic! Live
- July 23 to 26: Champagne Orchestra
- July 30 to August 2: Element
- August 6 to 9: Sound Society
- August 13 to 16: The Hooligans
- August 20 to 23: The Vybe
- August 27 to 30: The M-80s
- September 3 to 6: Latin Ambition
- September 10 to 13: Audio Exchange
- September 17 to 20: The Hooligans
- September 24 to 27: Epic! Live
Check back later for more updates!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 Begins Tonight - September 3, 2021
- First look at the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure line of merch coming soon! - September 3, 2021
- First look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion Expansion - September 3, 2021