To celebrate the upcoming premiere of Toy Story 4, Disneyland is offering a few limited-time treats!
You can find these Toy Story-themed delights at The Golden Horseshoe in Disneyland Park starting June 21st.
- Bonnie’s Root Boot Float: Woody’s boot filled with Barq Root Beer and capped with blue cotton candy Ice cream, chocolate sauce and birthday cake cotton candy.
- Carnival Cake: House-made fried funnel topped with all the fixin’s of Fruity Cereal and Milk, Whipped Cream and Raspberry sauce.
- Loop-de-Loop: Horseshoe sundae loaded with churned vanilla ice cream, strawberry and raspberry sauce and fruity cereal churro.
Can’t make the trip to get your hands on these treats before they disappear?
Head on over to the Toy Story Boardwalk in Pixar Pier to snag some everyday favorites. Buzz Lightyear has switched into Spanish mode at Senor Buzz Churros. Get your favorite sugary, crunchy snack here!
You can also stop by the Poultry Palace. This dining location looks like the oversized meal and juice box from the Pixar short, “Toy Story Toon: Small Fry”. You can munch on chicken drumsticks, corn on the cob, and turkey legs here.
Let’s book your adventure today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from me – an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, my Facebook Page, or fill out and submit the form below.
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020