Magical experiences in all shapes and sizes that appear and disappear as the next special surprise debuts will continue with a weeklong Independence Day celebration highlighting the summer season — all part of Limited Time Magic at Disney Parks.
Independence Week: It’s red, white and blue as Disney Parks salutes America with a 4th of July Fireworks Party — for an entire week, with patriotic lighting bathing the Disney castles on both coasts. Mickey Mouse appears in his patriotic finest and guests will find special USA shirts, Ear Hats and other limited-edition souvenirs.
Guests will enjoy an extra dash of pixie dust each week in 2013 when they visit Walt Disney World whether it’s a meet and greet with rarely seen Disney characters, A Chalk Art Festival or a special salute to Father’s Day — the element of surprise enhances the experience.
Limited Time Magic was inspired by the reality that many of life’s most cherished memories are made during those special, but fleeting moments when families spend time together with shared experiences.
Disney dream makers are crafting more surprises and magical offers that will be rolled out weekly during the magical year. The experience of the week will be announced in a variety of ways including in-park, Disneyworld.com, Disneyland.com, Facebook, Twitter, the Disney Parks Blog – adding to the element of surprise.
For more information about Limited Time Magic, guests should visit www.disneyparks.com.
- Long Lost Disney Friends Return for Limited Time Magic at Walt Disney World Resort (chipandco.com)
- Walt Disney World Resort Turns Up the Romance During “True Love” Week All Part of Limited Time Magic (chipandco.com)
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- First Look: Frozen 2 Trailer is out now! - September 23, 2019
- Disney+ is now open to everyone to Pre-Order - September 23, 2019
- Guests evacuated from broken-down Disney monorail Thursday night - September 20, 2019