All of us at Chip and Co are very excited today, especially those of us with an annual pass!
For a limited time (from February 1 to March 31, 2012), annual D23 Gold membership is $54.99 for Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resort Annual Passholders — a savings of 20% for the biggest fans of Disney Parks. The offer is valid for all new D23 Gold-level Memberships, which include:
- Four issues of Disney twenty-three magazine, the colorful, oversizedpublication created especially for D23 Member
- Exclusive member gifts delivered along with Disney twenty-three four times a year
- A beautiful annual member gift for new (and renewing) members of D23
- More than two dozen discounts at retailers, online sites and attractions around the country
- Access to special D23 Member-only events, such as the upcoming Journey to Marceline experience; this fall’s Destination D, celebrating 75 years of Disney animated films; “From the Vaults” screenings of movies like “Newsies,” “Sister Act” and “Treasure Island”; D23’s Sip and Scream and Magic and Merriment events this fall; and “Fanniversary” activities around the country
- Plus, a D23 Membership card, personalized certificate … and more surprises that are in store this year, along with special Member pricing to the D23 Expo
- John Carter Pre-screening event exclusive for Walt Disney World Passholders (chipandco.com)
- D23 Adds More New Discounts for Members (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- World’s first Peppa Pig theme park is coming to Florida! - February 25, 2021
- Hasbro’s Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral - February 25, 2021
- Local Orlando Bands to be featured at Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival - February 25, 2021