As a Star Wars fan, you’ll pretty much look for any reason and or excuse to “use The Force”. While yes we know The Force isn’t real (shhh), it’s fun to pretend. Of course cleaning your back windshield with the flick of a finger, and activating these Lightsaber Windshield Wipers does come close to using The Force.
The Reflective WipeSaber’s wiper covers emit an intense glow when hit with direct headlights or bright lights, to give the light up effect of a light saber. The universal 16″ length attaches to just about any rear wiper, regardless of blade size, and is suitable for all-weather use year-round. You can also detach them and switch them out for other color or style options as you wish. They come in Red, Blue, Green, and Purple. The Red is Darth Vader’s saber, and the Blue is actually Obi Won Kenobi’s. The Green saber is of course Luke’s, but sadly the Purple one is not Mace Windu’s.
- Reflective WipeSaber – Red
- Reflective WipeSaber – Blue
- Reflective WipeSaber – Green
- Reflective WipeSaber – Purple (This one is not light up or reflective)
All four are currently available on Amazon too!
Would you “use the force” with these Lightsaber Windshield Wipers on your car?
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- New Disney Starbucks Ornament Mugs Popping Up Around The Parks - July 20, 2019
- Lion King Pajamas For the Whole Family by Hanna Andersson - July 20, 2019
- Lion King Designer Accessories Celebrate The New Film - July 19, 2019