As a Star Wars fan, you’ll pretty much look for any reason and or excuse to “use The Force”. While yes we know The Force isn’t real (shhh), it’s fun to pretend. Of course cleaning your back windshield with the flick of a finger, and activating these Lightsaber Windshield Wipers does come close to using The Force.
The Reflective WipeSaber’s wiper covers emit an intense glow when hit with direct headlights or bright lights, to give the light up effect of a light saber. The universal 16″ length attaches to just about any rear wiper, regardless of blade size, and is suitable for all-weather use year-round. You can also detach them and switch them out for other color or style options as you wish. They come in Red, Blue, Green, and Purple. The Red is Darth Vader’s saber, and the Blue is actually Obi Won Kenobi’s. The Green saber is of course Luke’s, but sadly the Purple one is not Mace Windu’s.
- Reflective WipeSaber – Red
- Reflective WipeSaber – Blue
- Reflective WipeSaber – Green
- Reflective WipeSaber – Purple (This one is not light up or reflective)
All four are currently available on Amazon too!
Would you “use the force” with these Lightsaber Windshield Wipers on your car?
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- Launch Your Toy Collection To Infinity And Beyond With Toy Story Shufflerz - February 23, 2019
- New Star Wars Loungefly Bags Blast Style To A Galaxy Far, Far Away - February 23, 2019
- Take A Peak At The 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Merchandise - February 22, 2019