Liberty Square Ticket Office is now open in the Magic Kingdom. If you had any issues with tickets or needed to purchase Boo Bash event tickets and were already inside the park, your choices were very limited on where to go. Now that has changed with the newly reopened Liberty Square Ticket Office. Great news for everyone, except The Muppets!
It may be The Muppets have been evicted, there is no word from Disney on this yet, but the upstairs windows of the Ticket Office were the home of the Muppets in the Magic Kingdom. They could still make a Holiday appearance. Never say never with Disney. Meanwhile, the place looks clean and we barely saw anyone enter the space while we were there. Check out some of the images. The Office is themed perfectly to Liberty Square.
Liberty Square Ticket Office
The Disney Ticket Center is fully equipped to assist Guests with many of their ticketing and other needs, including:
- Theme Park Ticket Sales, Upgrades and Will Calls (including special events)
- Annual Pass Sales/Renewals
- Military Salute Ticket Sales and Upgrades
- Disney Springs Dining Reservations
Visit the nearby Disney Springs Welcome Center for assistance with the following:
- Group Sales
- MyDisneyExperience Assistance
- Lost and Found
- General Guest Assistance
- Disney Resort Dining Reservations
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year with these new ears and tumbler - January 9, 2022
- Festival of the Arts 2022 Food Booths are starting to show up in Epcot - January 9, 2022
- Moana Journey of Water 2022 Construction Update - January 9, 2022