According to The Ledger LEGOLAND Florida has filed for a reopening date of June 1st, 2020, and has just received approval from the city of Winter Haven!
Now they just have to get the ok from Florida State Officials before they can officially reopen!
General Manager Rex Jackson detailed the sanitation, social distancing, and other restrictions it would operate under if allowed to reopen on June 1st.
- Park would operate at 50% capacity
- Guest would be encouraged to wear face masks
- Will give temperature checks upon entrance
- Restaurants will not offer self-service buffets or salad bars
- Soda fountains and condiment stations will be closed
Legoland has been closed to the public since March 15th, 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
They are the first major theme park to submit their request to open in the Orlando area!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney Cruise Line to debut Disney Wish Float in Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade - October 21, 2021
- DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series returns to EPCOT International Festival of the Arts - October 21, 2021
- EPCOT International Festival of the Arts returns on Jan. 14th, 2022 - October 21, 2021