Have you ever wanted to take a flight aboard a Triple Decker Couch? Aspired to ascend the heights of Cloud Cuckoo Land? Fantasized fighting against a DUPLO alien invasion? LEGOLAND Florida Resort delivers all this and more at THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD where guests can step into THE LEGO MOVIE universe and onto the streets of Bricksburg.
“THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD at LEGOLAND Florida Resort is the only place in the world that you can experience the pure wonder and imagination inspired by THE LEGO MOVIE universe,” said Rex Jackson, general manager of LEGOLAND Florida Resort. “We’ve been hard at work, building brick-by-brick, to create state-of-the-art experiences that bring THE LEGO MOVIE to life.”
Opening early spring 2019, THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD, created in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, will feature three family-friendly marquee attractions, inspired by the characters and themes of the worldwide blockbuster THE LEGO MOVIE and THE LEGO MOVIE 2: The Second Part.
- THE LEGO MOVIE Masters of Flight: Hop aboard Emmet’s Triple Decker Flying Couch! This flying theatre attraction whisks guests away on an action-packed adventure on a suspended ride with a full-dome virtual screen, giving the sensational feeling of flying alongside some familiar and some new faces like Sweet Mayhem, a character set to debut in the upcoming feature THE LEGO MOVIE 2: The Second Part. The one-of-a-kind experience is the first attraction at a major theme park in the United States that embeds a 180-degree turn in the ride experience.
- Unikitty’s Disco Drop: Enter through the rainbow portal to join the fun with Unikitty and her many personalities. This ride swoops guests to the tiptop of Cloud Cuckoo Land, then drops, spins and bounces them back down to earth, creating a thrilling and fun experience.
- Battle of Bricksburg: Calling all Master Builders! DUPLO® aliens have invaded Bricksburg to come and play! Riders are challenged to stop DUPLO® aliens from invading and stealing LEGO bricks by spraying water at targets.
Finish off the day in downtown Bricksburg, the home of Emmet’s Super Suite, a character meet-and-greet experience where guests can hang out with Emmet and all of his friends inside his apartment, the Taco Everyday eatery, and The Awesome Shop, filled with take-home memories. The downtown area will also include a space-themed playground structure inspired by Benny’s spaceship, plus special photo opportunities.
The fun doesn’t stop in the park. Enjoy the ultimate vacation (or slumber party) just steps away at LEGOLAND Hotel in a new THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD themed room. Designed with familiar scenery and beloved characters from the movie, no detail is left untouched. Adults can relax in a room inspired by Emmet’s bedroom, while kids dream of spaceship adventures in the children’s room, modeled after Benny’s Spaceship. No matter where you stay or how you choose to spend your day, awesome awaits at THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD.
Buy your tickets now and be among the first to experience THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD www.legoland.com/annual-pass/.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney’s Live-Action “Mulan” Q&A with Niki Caro and Yifei Liu - September 2, 2020
- New Original Movie “Stargirl” Now Streaming on Disney+ - March 13, 2020
- “Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made” is a Movie About Being Different - February 7, 2020