The holiday season is getting closer and the LEGOLAND Florida Resort is making it shine bigger and brighter than ever this year as their Christmas and New Year’s events return for their seventh year of yuletide fun. On 15 separate dates – the most ever – guests will enjoy awesome entertainment, Christmas character meet-and-greets and hands-on building activities that combine the fun of LEGO® toys with the spirit of the season.
It’s all included with admission – no extra ticket required!
- Nine dates:
- Dec. 2-3 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Dec. 9-10 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Dec. 16-17 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Dec. 23-25 (Saturday-Monday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Nine dates:
- Don’t miss our dazzling, 30-foot-tall LEGO Christmas tree outside Market Restaurant, which comes alight several times each evening with a beautiful combination of synchronized lights and favorite holiday music, plus an occasional snow flurry!
- Say hello to LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Solder
- Send letters to the North Pole and hear stories told by Mrs. Claus
- Capture precious memories at our one-of-a-kind photo ops, including a life-size Santa, sleigh and reindeer made out of thousands of LEGO bricks, and – new this year – from inside a giant snow globe or with our giant LEGO Christmas wreath
- Help us create a giant LEGO mosaic and look for Santa’s LEGO elf hiding in the theme park
- Enjoy classic Christmas songs performed by the returning LEGO Brickettes
Kids’ New Year’s Party
- Six dates:
- Dec. 26-30 (Tuesday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Sunday, Dec. 31 (10 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Six dates:
- Move it, groove it, shake, shimmy and slide at our kid-friendly DJ dance party from 5-7 p.m. in the theme’s park’s LEGO Technic area.
- End the night with our 7 p.m. fireworks spectacular in the skies above Lake Eloise; before showtime, pick up a free pair of viewing glasses to see a special LEGO surprise in every burst
- Locate the missing clocks throughout MINILAND USA for a chance to win a LEGO prize pack
- Brick by brick, build a giant New Year’s-themed LEGO mosaic with us
- On Sunday, Dec. 31 only, join us as we drop a giant LEGO brick while we count down to 2018 at the kid-friendly time of 8 p.m., followed by our biggest fireworks show of the year!
- Meanwhile, most of the Christmas Bricktacular fun continues Dec. 26-31, including the tree lighting ceremony, LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier meet-and-greets and our awesome family photo ops
Anything and everything LEGO
Seeking the perfect gift for the LEGO fans in your life? Visit our many retail locations, including The Big Shop, LEGO Studio Store, Minifigure Market, Heartlake Mall and Wu’s Warehouse, where you’ll find shelves stocked with a huge variety of LEGO, DUPLO® and Technic building sets, including many large and hard-to-find sets, LEGO storage bins, LEGO and LEGOLAND children’s and adult apparel, and much more.
We’ve also got great stocking stuffers like LEGO keychains, magnets, minifigures and many building sets under $10 and $20.
New this year!
Build and buy your very own Christmas ornament out of LEGO bricks at the all-new LEGO Factory Experience & Store, or have bricks engraved with names or brief messages in a variety of colors.
Grab & go
Guests can obtain a free, one-hour Shopper’s Pass at the theme park ticket windows. The cost of a single-day admission ticket is required as a deposit, which is refunded upon exit within the 60-minute limit.
Make it a whole year of fun
Give the gift of LEGOLAND for a full year! Three levels of affordably priced annual passes are available, starting at $106 plus tax:
- Awesome Pass – a year of unlimited admission to LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park and LEGOLAND Water Park
- Awesomer Pass – all the benefits of the Awesome Pass, plus a year of unlimited admission to The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Orlando and Atlanta’s LEGOLAND Discovery Center, as well as theme park parking and more
- Awesomest Pass – a year of unlimited admission to more than 30 Merlin Entertainments attractions across North America, including LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park and LEGOLAND Water Park, and much more
Are you ready to start planning your amazing Disney vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!