Missing those spring rolls from Adventureland? No worries! We have a recipe so you can make Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls at home!
One of the best little treats you can get while visiting Magic Kingdom is definitely in Adventureland, here you will find the Spring Rolls cart offering options like pepperoni pizza or cheeseburger. Delicious for sure! Want to learn how to make them?
All you have to do is follow this recipe from Delish and enjoy this tasty treat at home:
PEPPERONI PIZZA SPRING ROLLS
Marinara Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 (28oz) can of whole tomatoes
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 sprigs of fresh basil
- 1 tsp of coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls
- 2 cups of sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp of dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 2 tbsp of water
- 15(8×8″) square spring roll wrappers
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- For the sauce: Carefully heat oil in a deep skillet over medium heat, 5 minutes. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, and using a spoon, break them into chunks. Season with oregano, red pepper flakes, basil, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- For the spring roll filling: Pulse pepperoni in food processor until diced. Place in a large mixing bowl, and add mozzarella, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Stir until combined. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and water.
- Assemble spring rolls: Place one spring roll wrapper on a cutting board with one corner facing you. Place 3 tbsp of pepperoni filling in the center of the wrapper. Brush flour and water mixture along border of wrapper. Fold end of spring roll wrapper closest to you over the filling. Bring ends adjacent to the folded side to the center.
- The spring roll should resemble an open envelope. Roll spring roll toward the open end, then brush with additional flour and water mixture along the seam to seal. Repeat with remaining spring rolls and filling.
- Carefully heat vegetable oil in a deep fryer or Dutch oven to 350F. Carefully place spring rolls in oil and fry for 2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Place spring rolls on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb any excess grease. Cool for 1 to 2 minutes. Serve with warm marinara.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!