‘Lady and the Tramp’ Are Dog-Gone Adorable on the Fall Cover for D23. All corny jokes aside, Lady and Tramp do look happy to be on the next issue of Disney twenty-three, the official magazine for gold and gold family members of D23, The Official Disney Fan Club!
This fall, Disney+ launches with a specular slate of original programming, and to celebrate, D23 is giving fans a sneak peek at some of the streaming service’s most highly anticipated programming, including the live-action adaptation of Lady and the Tramp. The film’s stars, voiced by Tessa Thompson and Justin Theroux, chatted exclusively with Disney twenty-three about bringing this beloved story to life—complete with a canine cast of rescue dogs who found “forever homes” when production ended.
The fall issue will also highlight the 12 luminaries who are being celebrated as Disney Legends at the 2019 D23 Expo, including Christina Aguilera, Robert Downey Jr., Bette Midler, and Ming-Na Wen, who sat down exclusively with Disney twenty-three to talk about what the honor means to them.
Also included in the Fall issue of Disney twenty-three:
- Michelle Pfeiffer reveals secrets about her character—and working alongside Angelina Jolie—in this fall’s Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
- A look inside the August 1962 issue of National Geographic, which featured dozens of pages showcasing The Walt Disney Studios and Disneyland
- Stars of Modern Family recall their favorite Disney moments
- A peek inside the new book The Art of Disney Costuming: Heroes, Villains, and Spaces Between, inspired by the Walt Disney Archives exhibit at D23 Expo 2019
- From the Desk Of: Walt Disney Archives Director Becky Cline
- Regular features including By the Numbers, Character Analysis, D Society, and Ask Dave
Lady and the Tramp is not the only new thing coming to the new streaming service. Disney+ will have even more new content when it launches November 12, such as The Mandalorian, the first-ever live-action Star Wars series, which will introduce a new caravan of characters in this story set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. Writer and executive producer Jon Favreau and members of the cast sat down to talk about the thrilling new show. Plus, the energetic cast and creator of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series took a break from filming to talk about their meta, magical new show.
Disney twenty-three, which is delivered directly to fans’ doorsteps, is offered exclusively to D23 Gold and Gold Family Members as a benefit of their membership. The latest issue will begin arriving in late August. Ultimate Disney Fans can join D23 at Gold Membership ($99.99), Gold Family Membership ($129.99), and General Membership (complimentary) levels at D23.com.
As always, be sure to check back here at Chip and Company for all things Disney!
Photo Credit: Disney/D23
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Jamie Costa Channels Robin Williams in Viral New Test Footage Video - October 15, 2021
- A Disneyland Origin Film is Coming to Disney+ - October 15, 2021
- Marvel Fans Are Worried Tom Holland’s Last Appearance as Spider-Man Will Be In “No Way Home” - October 15, 2021