At LEGOLAND, the summer isn’t over yet. There are still some awesome savings for you at LEGOLAND! Now through August 15th, visit any participating Subway® restaurant in Florida and receive a special offer to receive a free child’s tickets with the purchase of a full-priced adult ticket.
The coupon is good for free child admission for a LEGOLAND Florida Resort park only or water park combo ticket with the purchase of a full-price adult ticket of the same type. Guests can receive up to three free tickets per transaction.
Booked for the rest of summer? No worries, though this offer is only in stores through August 15th, the offer is valid through November 30, 2018 – so you have plenty of time to take advantage of this awesome deal!
Participating Cities are: Miami/Ft Lauderdale, Florida Keys, Tampa Bay, West Palm, Tallahassee, Panama City, Gainesville, and Ft. Myers/Naples
Click here to find your nearest participating Subway!
Here’s the fine print:
- LEGOLAND Water Park is a seasonal attraction, please check our website for operating dates
- Discount is valid for up to three tickets per transaction.
- This offer cannot be applied to pre-purchased, discounted tickets or combined with any other offers.
- No photocopies, facsimiles or mobile phone images will be accepted.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
- Not for resale.
KIDS GO FREE with purchase of single-day adult admission to LEGOLAND Florida Resort when you stop in to participating Florida @Subway locations now through August 15th: https://t.co/WUlBvoHXUR pic.twitter.com/li472Ovtln
— LEGOLAND Florida (@LEGOLANDFlorida) July 27, 2018
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the link above or fill out the form below from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018