Epcot’s World Showcase features 11 different countries and within those 11 different countries are Kidcot Fun Stops. These are popular spots for families with small kids as children do not tend to like the World Showcase as much as adults. Just recently, Kidcot Fun Stops have had a significant change. Ziplock is now sponsoring them!
At these incredibly fun stops, kids of all ages can learn neat things about each country while taking part in a fun activity. Cast Members are on hand to share insights into the different countries.
Where to Find Kidcot Fun Stops:
- Mexico Pavilion (near Animales Fantasticos)
- Norway Pavilion (at The Puffin’s Roost)
- China Pavilion (near the exit of Reflections of China)
- Germany Pavilion (at Volkunst)
- Italy Pavilion (outside, near La Bottega Italiana)
- American Adventure Pavilion (outside, near Heritage Manor Gifts)
- Japan Pavilion (in the Bijutsu-kan Gallery)
- Morocco Pavilion (at the Marketplace in the Medina)
- France Pavilion (at Souvenirs de France)
- United Kingdom Pavilion (at The Toy Soldier)
- Canada Pavilion (at the exit of O Canada!)
The new signage has Ziplock listed underneath Kidcot. This exciting new sponsorship is sure to contain many new surprises for Kidcot!
Would you like some help planning the perfect Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can not only help you find the perfect vacation package at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani or Adventures by Disney, I can also help with the details afterwards such as dining reservations, FastPass selections, shore excursions and more. My detailed itineraries and touring plans ensure that your vacation is absolutely perfect. Best of all, my service are 100% FREE! Contact me today to book your dream Disney vacation! 1.803.290.7334 or via email at email@example.com.
Images copyright: Chip and CoFor more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.