All sorts of dignitaries gathered early yesterday morning to officially open Katsura Grill, including Mickey and Minnie; Erin Youngs, vice president of Epcot; and Hideaki Morooks, general manager International Business Operations for Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd., partners with Disney in the .
Following warm welcomes, everyone gathered in the gardens – inspired by the strolling gardens at the historic Katsura Imperial Villa near Kyoto, Japan – and inside the pretty new restaurant. Early-morning tempura, sushi and other Japanese small bites, and sake served in a ceremonial cedar cup were part of the festivities.
Have you tried the new menu? Tell us your favorites..
- Now Open Katsura Grill at Epcot’s Japan Pavilion (chipandco.com)
- Review: Katsura Grill (disneyfoodblog.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disneyland Paris will not be opening for the Christmas Holiday - November 24, 2020
- Celebrate the Holidays with the NEW Disney Parks Holiday Tumbler - November 24, 2020
- Exclusive Holiday Merchandise coming to the Magic Kingdom for Annual Passholders - November 24, 2020