Arriving just in time for the Thanksgiving holiday, the consumables team at Disney Theme Park Merchandise has introduced a Rice Krispies treat that is shaped like an iconic turkey leg found at Disney Parks.
The treat is currently being offered at locations like Candy Cauldron at Downtown Disney West Side, Goofy’s Candy Kitchen at Downtown Disney Marketplace or the Main Street Confectionery in Magic Kingdom Park.
Source Disney Parks Blog
- HGTV Seeks One Lucky Disney-Loving Family for Fantasy-Filled, Over-the-Top “My Yard Goes Disney” Makeover (chipandco.com)
- An Edible Christmas: 2011 Disney Park Treats. (everythingwdisneyworld.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Entertainers can be seen getting ready for the reopening of Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular - October 26, 2021
- Walt Disney World Railroad reopening pushed through January of 2022 - October 26, 2021
- Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are selling out quickly - October 26, 2021