There is a Bloody Mary and then there is one of these! These four new Blood Mary options available at Phins in the lobby of The Dolphin Resort at Walt Disney World are guaranteed to get you ready for a day in the Parks. Each Bloody Mary is inspired by tastes at popular restaurants in The Swan and Dolphin Resorts. They are essentially a meal in a glass!
Let’s take a closer look at each Bloody Mary:
- Zoo Mary: Bluezoo-inspired Bloody Mary with Old Bay, Crab Louie, lobster tail, and cocktail shrimp $29
- Maria Italiana: Il Mulino Trattoria-inspired Bloody Mary with Giardiniera, Italian seasonings, and antipasti skewers $28
- Hail Mary: Shula-inspired Bloody Mary with Filet Mignon, lobster claw, BBQ shrimp, and steak sauce $30
- Dragon Mary: Kimonos-inspired Bloody Mary with Yuzu Juice, Sriracha sauce, and Dragon Roll skewer $27
Here’s Chip checking out all the amazingness available at Phins:
Check out all 4 new Bloody Mary's from Phins in Disney's Dolphin Resort. Which do you like the best?
Posted by Chip and Co. on Sunday, October 29, 2017
Unfortunately, the Bloodys are only available on Sundays from 10am to 2pm, so plan accordingly!
Ready to start planning your visit to a Walt Disney World? CLICK HERE , fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018