Anyone looking for a job and wouldn’t mind the working in Hawaii? See the link below for other job openings at Aulani!
Disney is legendary for making dreams come true for our Guests from all over the world, while focusing on enhancing our celebrated tradition with the place that is about tradition. Our newest resort in Hawaii , “Aulani” will give our Guests another way to enjoy the magic of a Disney vacation through telling the story of deep tradition, culture and heritage of the Hawaiian people in a way that only Disney can do it.
Aulani will be located on the western side of O‘ahu at the Ko Olina Resort & Marina development on 21 acres of oceanfront property. Scheduled to open in 2011, Aulani will overlook a breath-taking crystal blue lagoon and vast white sandy beaches. The resort will include 350 hotel rooms and 480 Disney Vacation Club timeshare villas as well as an 18,000-square-foot spa, a children’s club, romantic wedding lawn and an elaborate pool with a thrilling water play area.
Wherever the Guest experience takes place around the world, we remain dedicated to the promise that our Cast Members turn the ordinary into the extraordinary and make Disney dreams come true.
Food & Beverage and Merchandise Director
Disney Parks & Resorts has an immediate opportunity for a Food & Beverage and Merchandise Director located in Oahu , HI . The Food & Beverage and Merchandise Director will provide strategic and operational leadership for Food & Beverage and Merchandise employees, as well as be an active participant on the Executive Leadership Team and the Disney Parks and Resorts Food & Beverage and Merchandise Line of Business Teams. They will provide vision, leadership and direction for achieving Guest, Cast and financial objectives, develop strategies with key partners that will ensure success in these areas and support global initiatives and product development efforts while acting as a leader, mentor and coach for the overall development of salaried and non-salaried employees. Additionally, the Food & Beverage and Merchandise Director must be a passionate, committed champion of high quality, immersive and innovative experiences.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job.)
- Current status role as Food and Beverage Director or Assistant Food and Beverage Director of a Luxury brand resort
- Current or previous Food and Beverage experience in Hawaii
- Bachelor’s degree in a Hospitality Program, Retail, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ Food & Beverage industry experience in progressive leadership roles, including the areas of quick service, table service and catering/conventions
- Minimum 5 years’ Merchandise and Retail industry experience
- Minimum business volume responsibility of $30 million in multiple locations
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Proven varied Food & Beverage industry experience
- Proven experience in retail management
- Proven bilingual skills
For more Aulani jobs click here.