INCREDIBLES DAY is here! To celebrate the one month countdown until the June 15th premiere of “Incredibles 2,” 25 content creators will dust off their super suits and join filmmakers and fans to celebrate. Pixar Studios in Emeryville, CA is where all the fun is happening!
Not only will fans will get a look at new “Incredibles 2” content and product, but they will also have the chance to win prizes, and get exclusive access to Pixar Animation Studios to watch content creators from around the world take part in film-themed challenges on Facebook.
“It’s been a long wait for the next chapter in the Parr-family story,” said “Incredibles 2” producers Nicole Paradis Grindle and John Walker. “We just love that fans are so passionate about these characters and we can’t wait for everyone to see the film. Opening day is coming fast, but in the meantime, we’re excited to celebrate INCREDIBLES DAY with all of the fans.”
INCREDIBLES DAY kicked off with the release of three vintage toy commercials featuring theme songs for Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl and Fro zone. Check them out here:
Later in the morning, in collaboration with on-demand delivery service Fooji, fans in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Philadelphia can Tweet using #Incredibles Day + for a chance to unlock exclusive giveaways, including tickets to experience “Incredibles 2” in IMAX and exclusive products and collectibles. One lucky fan in each city also has the chance to win a trip for two to the world premiere of the film in Los Angeles with flights provided by Alaska Airlines. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 5/14/18. Open only to specific service areas in LA/SF/NY/CHI/PHIL; must be 18+. Void where prohibited. Rules/Odds: https:// incredibles.fooji.com/#rules
And then at 4pm PT, make sure you tune in to Facebook.com/DisneyPixar to watch as Ashley Eckstein, HerUniverse founder and CEO, hosts 25 content creators in an afternoon of themed activities at Pixar Animation Studios in Emeryville, Calif. Six teams of influencers from around the world will complete in three different activities around the Pixar campus and test their abilities to showcase how they’re incredible. The event will incorporate new “Incredibles 2” products for the whole family currently available at shopDisney.com and mass retailers nationwide.
Trina Turk will also debut a new line of “Incredibles 2”-themed swimwear during the event. The California-inspired brand launches a film-themed line of women’s and men’s apparel and accessories later this month, and in June, children’s luxury designer Haus of JR will release an Incredible apparel collection for boys and girls exclusively at Barneys New York.
A few more exciting details about this INCREDIBLES DAY event:
- The content creators and their families attending #IncrediblesDay can also spend time in the Incredibles lounge to check out the new LEGO® “The Incredibles” video game from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, which will be available for Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and PC on June 15, 2018, the same day “Incredibles 2” opens in theaters nationwide.
- Musical group D Cappella will treat attendees to a performance of the film’s theme song “Glory Days.” The group performs classic Disney favorites from “The Little Mermaid,” “Beauty and the Beast,” “The Lion King” and more.
Written and directed by Brad Bird, Disney•Pixar’s “Incredibles 2” opens June 15 and tickets are on sale now!
Photo credit and Source: Disney Pixar
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Disneyland Paris Ambassador Team Selection for 2019-2020 - September 27, 2018
- The Ganachery Minnie Mouse Pinata Now Available - September 27, 2018
- Isle of Java Apple Cider Donut Holes Are The Perfect Fall Treat - September 27, 2018