Disney Parks Blog went on location to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park for H2O Glow Nights as part of the Incredible Summer at Walt Disney World. Their new episode of “Inside Disney Parks” features a behind the scenes look at how the perfect wave is made at Typhoon Lagoon. Then, travel to the parks to see some must-do experiences, frozen treats, and more that’s all part of Disney’s Incredible Summer.
Here’s more information on some of the topics covered during the most recent episode:
- Disney H20 Glow Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon – “Toy Story” pals are throwing glow parties at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park on select nights from now until -August 11. Tickets are available now on the special event page.
- Surf Like a Pro at Disney – Ron Hood, senior duty and project manager at Disney Water Parks, shares a special look at the technology behind the perfect waves guests are enjoying at this season’s Disney H20 Glow Nights at Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. You can reserve a surf time today.
- Best of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Actress Alyson Hannigan shares her favorite things about Toy Story Land. Check out Alyson’s favorites and more on our Toy Story Land page.
- New Frozen Summer Treats – Disney Parks Blog author Alex Dunlap visits Magic Kingdom Park for a look at new frozen summer treats.
- Top Summer Disney Dresses at Disney Springs – Take a look inside The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane at Disney Springs – featuring favorite summer dresses. Find the dresses online at shopDisney.com.
H2O Glow nights at Typhoon Lagoon look amazing!
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the link above or fill out the form below from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018