The Inaugural Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon will be run on a brand new half marathon course at the Walt Disney World Resort, and it will be run at night! Where else can you run a half marathon at night? Running through theme parks and world-class Disney entertainment along the way will make the miles fly by, but what could motivate you more than finishing inside Epcot® to an exclusive after-hours party inside the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival? Culinary delights and specialty drinks from around the world await you along with an inaugural finisher medal! This race experience will be the ultimate “Runner’s Night Out”. Mark your race calendars now for the race weekend with a party you don’t want to miss!
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon – Filling Up Fast
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Relay – Filling up Fast
- Mickey’s Halloween Family Fun Run 5K
- Disney’s Kids’ Races
- Health & Fitness Expo
- Finish Line Party
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Trailer for the 2nd season of The World according to Jeff Goldblum is out now! - October 22, 2021
- Main Street USA Train Station Platform refurbishment now complete - October 22, 2021
- Construction to begin on Cinderella’s Royal Table - October 22, 2021