In a dramatic new projection show filled with special effects and magic, Cinderella Castle transforms into a shimmering spectacle during “Let the Memories Begin” at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
The ten-minute projection show, presented on select nights, is highlighted by images of Walt Disney World guests photographed that same day in Magic Kingdom.
Todd Anderson, photographer
- Magic Kingdom “Let The Memories Begin” Signage & Projectors, Tomorrowland Speedway, 40th Anniversary – Photos and Video (Now in HD) (jefflangedvd.com)
- Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom: The one ride I MUST ride (chipandco.com)
- Walt Disney World releases more details on Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland expansion (examiner.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Walt Disney World and Lucasfilm to Celebrate 50TH Anniversary in 2021 - December 3, 2020
- AP Discount on Epcot Holiday Kitchen Food and Non- Alcoholic Beverages After 7pm - December 3, 2020
- Disney Resorts Will Soon Have Special Appearance from Disney Characters - December 2, 2020