Disneyworld has some of the best food you can find anywhere in the US. The only place I could imagine that would give them a run for their money is New York City. Disney has such diversity in the places and foods you can eat I began to wonder if I had just one meal to eat from Walt Disney World what would it be?
That question is a lot harder than it sounds. In my 50+ visits to Disneyworld I have barely scratched the surface on places and items to try at the Walt Disney Resort. Like most people I have my favorites I like to visit each time I am visting. I try to add a few new places each go around and I am slowly checking off a mental list of places I have eaten at. With new places like Cantina de San Angel, and Cat Cora’s Kozzina’s opening that makes my list even longer.
Please note I have not eaten at any of the Walt Disney World Signature restaurants in my many ventures, while I know they are probably the best places to eat, most places I have eaten at are Quick Service, Causal and Character meals. I think that rings true for most people 🙂
That being said here are the 3 Finalist in no paticular order:
- Ohana’s Family Style Dinner – I just love the Asian Barbequed Pork Loin, Oak Grilled Turkey, Marinated Sirloin Steak, and the Marinated Shrimp Skewers. Combine that with the Sesame Wings, Fried Dumplings, and LoMein Noodles and you don’t have a dinner, you have a feast! The flavors are so sweet and the dipping sauces are sooo good!
- Boma Flavors of Africa – This meal is fantastic! African food is so fresh and reminds me of a fusion of Indian and Asian cuisine. The ribs were to die for and the durban-spiced roasted chicken was excellent. The atmosphere was wonderful as well, the Animal Kingdom Lodge is one of the coolest resorts at Disney in my opinion.
Le Cellier Steakhouse – If you are sensing a theme to my review then you are correct. There is no doubt that I am a meatatarian. Le Cellier atmosphere is so cozy and intimate. The steaks here are probably the best I have ever eaten. Even beating out Ruth Chris steakhouse. The soup and pretzel bread are delicious and if you are not careful you can easily fill up on those before they bring you out your main course.
I could go on and on telling you how great all the Disney resturants are. Like stated earler I have barely scratched the surface on all the places you can dine while at Walt Disney World. That being said I would have to say out of all the places I have dined at so far if I had to chose one place to eat it would have to be Ohana’s!
Just something about the Asian/Polynesian Flare they serve up here. The meat on skewers with all the other fixings is so delicatable and I could possibly eat here every week if I could. The peanut sauce is could drink by the gallon and the bread pudding for dessert is delicious! Congrats Ohana’s for being my top place to eat at Walt Disney World!
So if you had one place to eat at while visiting Walt Disney World where would it be any why?
Let us know in the comment section below.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney delays opening of Disney World Waterparks till 2021 - September 17, 2020
- All New Beauty & the Beast Ride opening September 28th! - September 17, 2020
- New Fall Tricks & Treats coming to the Disney World Resorts & Disney Springs - September 17, 2020