How You Can Celebrate the 4th of July at Walt Disney World. Guests visiting Walt Disney World Resort during Independence Day will have many ways to celebrate this patriotic holiday. Whether you enjoy themed food and beverages, festive decorations, unique entertainment, or a fireworks spectacular, there is a way for guests of any age to celebrate at Walt Disney World Resort this July 4th.
Magic Kingdom Park – Park Hours: July 3, 8 a.m.-12 a.m.; July 4, 8 a.m.-1 a.m.
“Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” will offer booming red, white, and blue fireworks orchestrated to patriotic melodies at Magic Kingdom Park on both July 3rd and July 4th at 9:15 p.m.
Fans who are not able to join in the Independence Day celebration at the park can view a special July 4 live stream of the dazzling fireworks display via the Disney Parks Blog. The fireworks are just one of the many ways to celebrate the 4th of July at Magic Kingdom Park:
- A fuzzy cast of Muppets – Miss Piggy, Kermit, Fozzie Bear and friends will reenact famous moments in American history in a whimsical way during “The Muppets Present … Great Moments in History.” A live show that is performed several times daily near the Hall of Presidents in Liberty Square.
- Guests of all ages can dance the night away with DJs spinning tunes at a Hoedown Throwdown in Frontierland and an out-of-this-world Galactic Gathering in Tomorrowland.
Epcot – Park Hours: July 4, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
“IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” will end its nearly 20-year run on September 30, 2019. Meaning, this will be the last year to experience the patriotic 4th of July grand finale of this beloved nighttime spectacular. “The Heartbeat of Freedom” fireworks extravaganza will begin immediately following the 9 p.m. “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” display. Here are more ways you can celebrate Independence Day with special entertainment planned at Epcot:
- The Voices of Liberty will be performing great American tunes during a Fourth of July concert on the America Gardens Theatre stage at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. on July 4th. The group will also perform in the rotunda inside The American Adventure pavilion at 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Guests can meet their favorite Disney characters wearing their “Spirit of 76” patriotic attire at The American Adventure throughout the day on July 4th.
- And guests can indulge in holiday themed eats and sips honoring Independence Day throughout Epcot – everything from patriotic cupcakes and special dining packages to red, white, and blue sangria and a Boom Berry Lemonade.
Special decorations, themed food and beverage options, and more holiday festivities can be found at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney Springs, and through out the Walt Disney World Resorts!
Photo Credit: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Pixar’s ‘Soul’, ‘The Mandalorian’, ‘Cruella’, and ‘WandaVision’ Receive Grammy Nominations - November 24, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Scores Revealed for Marvel Studios Disney+ ‘Hawkeye’ Series - November 24, 2021
- Director Peyton Reed Confirms Filming Has Wrapped on ‘Ant-Man and The Wasp:Quantumania’ - November 24, 2021