If you have never eaten at House of Blues in Disney Springs, you are missing out! A meal there always means some fantastic food severed in an exciting setting. If you still aren’t sold, here are four more reasons to book your Walt Disney World Advanced Dining Reservations at House of Blues – Introducing four new House of Blues cocktails!
The four new cocktails are as follows:
- Crossroads Cadillac Margarita: Knob Creek bourbon, St. Elder, lemon juice, strawberry and rhubarb bitters $15.00
- Beast of Bourbon: Knob Creek bourbon, maple syrup, chocolate bitters
- Stormy Night: Gosling’s Black rum, Bittermens Ginger Bitters, ginger beer, fresh lime juice served in souvenir House of Blues glassware or are available without $16.00
- Woodberry Smash: Woodford Reserve bourbon, ginger beer, fresh lemon, blackberries, mint, and maple syrup $12.00
While at House of Blues, make sure to try out one of their iconic dishes such as the Baby Back Ribs, HOB Burger, and Smoked Brisket Sandwich.
Which cocktail will you try first on your next visit to Disney Springs and House of Blues? Let us know in the comments below!
Planning a visit to Walt Disney World? Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ 25th Anniversary Edition Arrives on Blu-Ray in September! - August 17, 2018
- Take a Look at the 2018 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Guide Map - August 17, 2018
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Kicks Off Tonight! - August 17, 2018