To celebrate the West Coast return of the Main Street Electrical Parade, Disneyland will be hosting a special After-Hours event due to take place on January 19th starting at 7:30pm and running until midnight. The cost of attending the Main Street Electrical Parade Premiere is $95 per person for anyone over the age of three and comes with the following perks:
- Admission to the park from 7:30pm.
- Advanced viewing of the Main Street Electrical Parade.
- Collectible event credentials.
- Red Carpet Welcome.
- Late-night ride time for some of your favorite attractions.
- 70’s themed dance party at Tommorowland Terrace.
- Special PhotoPass locations (including some with the parade floats) and complimentary photo downloads.
- Free parking at the Mickey & Friends parking structure from 6pm.
All this and you’ll be among the first guests to see the welcome return of the Main Street Electrical Parade before it makes its official park debut on January 20th. For more information and to purchase tickets visit disneyland.com,
Thinking about a trip to Disney in 2017? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along Facebook.