These adorable and cheery Minnie Mouse Headbands are perfect for Disney winter trips, or for extra Holiday flair. As part of the biggest shopping day of the year MouseBands is having an Etsy Holiday Sale this week! They have some of the sweetest and most charming Christmas ears I have seen yet!
You’ll be able to find everything from traditional Christmas designs, to whimsical snowmen, and of course regular classics! These ears are super lightweight and on very wide bending headbands, for a comfortable fit. They patterns are always double sides, so they’ll look cute no matter if which direction they are seen from! Of course they are also topped with coordinating bows as the finishing touch! Right now save 15% off your orders with the code XmasSale when you check out on Etsy.
Check out some of the beautiful Holiday options, as well as regular varieties below.
- Vintage Mickey and Minnie
- Pretty in Pink Christmas (One of my favorites!)
- Santa and Snowmen
- Gingerbread Mickey
- Winter Snow
- Christmas Trees
- Pretty Floral
- Mickey Ice Cream Bars (One of my faves!)
- The Little Mermaid
- Pink Princesses
- Beauty and the Beast
- Toy Story
- Tsum Tsums
- Cup Cakes
Don’t forget to use the code XmasSale to save 15% off your order when you check out!
Looking for other great Black Friday deals on some of our favorite Disney themed Etsy shops? Check these out!
- Disney Inspired Nail Polishes
- Wishes Disney Inspired Candles with Trading Pins
- We do Disney Wooden Signs (Additional 10% off with code chip10)
- Disney Park Buttons 2 for $5.75!
- Disney Cup Sleeves (use code THANKFUL for 20%)
- Christmas Inspired Mickey Shirts (Enjoy 20% of your entire purchase with code: DISNEYADDICTS)
Don’t forget tomorrow is small business Saturday, so be sure to check out the new sales!
Happy Magical Friday!
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- The Genie Fashion Backpack Is A Stylish Wish Granted - April 22, 2019
- Ustar Cosmetics Introduces The Little Mermaid Makeup Collection - April 22, 2019
- Disney Camping Gear From 7-11 Takes Magic To The Great Outdoors - April 22, 2019