It’s just a bunch of hocus pocus!
The movie just celebrated it’s 27th anniversary this past July 16. Can you believe it? They definitely put a spell on us back in 1993.
So in honor of Hocus Pocus anniversary, D23 shared with us a wicked drink recipe: Witches Brew of Immortality! Plus it’s super easy to make!
- 1 (12 fl. oz) bottle of green apple soda
- 1 liter of club soda, chilled
- Lime sherbet, chilled
- Pour the green apple soda and club soda in a large pitcher and stir gently
- Add several scoops of lime sherbet to the punch mixture which will begin to create a foam
- Let the sherbet melt a little and then mix into the punch
- Pour into glasses and top with more sherbet
So now turn on Disney+ and watch Hocus Pocus while you enjoy this refreshing drink!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Learn How To Make Big Thunder Ribs With This Recipe At Home! - January 20, 2021
- Wish Upon A Star With This Blue Fairy Popcorn Wand Recipe You Can Make At Home! - January 19, 2021
- Learn How To Make The Cutest Winnie The Pooh Pizzas At Home! - January 18, 2021