Santa Claus has been spotting at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
A group of Santa’s elves lead the cavalcade. The Christmas music also helps to add joy to the atmosphere!
It’s fun to watch them as they playfully dance around with Christmas presents. Of course the main attraction is seeing Santa arrive!
This Jolly Old Fat Man waves at guests from atop his convertible at Walt Disney World. Here is a video of Santa traveling through Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios is quite festive for the holiday season! You’ll find plenty of Christmas decorations and treats throughout the theme park. After dark, the Hollywood Tower Hotel on Sunset Boulevard will light up with projection effects as it becomes the Hollywood Holiday Tower Hotel.
Be sure to check out all of the Holiday fun happening today in the Magic Kingdom!
- Goofy & Friends Holiday Cavalcade spreading Christmas Cheer in the Magic Kingdom
- Get into the Christmas Spirit with the Mickey & Friends Holiday Cavalcade
- Happy Holidays Royal Cavalcade greeting guests now in the Magic Kingdom
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Black Velvet Cupcake is back at Sprinkles Cupcakes in Disney Springs - October 15, 2021
- 50th Anniversary Celebration Shakers now at Disney Springs - October 14, 2021
- Animal Kingdom Character Float receieve 50th Anniversary Makeover - October 13, 2021