The Edison is hosting a Historic Perspective of Mixology in October
Is history dry and uninviting? Not when you’re sipping expertly crafted cocktails that transport you through the ages. Step into The Edison’s world as our mixologists embark on a centuries-long journey, whisking you away from Victorian London to 21st-century America. Each era’s drink is carefully paired with delectable small bites to elevate both the experience and your spirits.
While times change, the allure of exquisitely mixed cocktails remains timeless. From the mystical absinthe to the classic Negroni, and from the venerable old-fashioned to the zesty margarita, there’s nothing quite like these meticulously concocted libations.
The Edison’s skilled mixologists are crafting eight historically inspired libation stations, with an exclusive bonus station for VIP ticket holders.
1682: Victorian Punch Bowl
- Food Pairing: Sugarcane grilled yakitori shrimp, local honey, sambal
1792: Absinthe Fountain Station
- Food Pairing: Kusshi oyster shooters, absinthe mignonette
1850: The Old Fashioned
- Food Pairing: The Edison’s signature candied bacon
1919: The Negroni
- Food Pairing: Caprese delight with fresh mozzarella, toy box tomatoes, and salsa verde
1930: Jungle Bird Tiki Cocktail
- Food Pairing: Tuna poke with maui sweet onion, scallions, and kukui nuts
2003: Margarita with Cocktail Caviar
- Food Pairing: Victo Carnitas taco featuring corn tortilla, onion, cilantro, lime, and queso fresco
2009: Liquid Nitrogen Caipirinha
- Food Pairing: Guacamole station with house chips, plantain, taro, and purple potato
2014: Zero Proof Station
- Food Pairing: Refreshing ice pops in cucumber + melon, mango + basil, and watermelon + strawberry flavors
★ VIP Bonus Station
1908: Clover Club
- Food Pairing: A-5 tataki served with a 20-year balsamic reduction and juniper sea salt
- General admission: $75
- Guaranteed seating: $90
Click here for more information and to purchase tickets.
Ready to book your next magical vacation, but don’t know where to start? Want to enjoy a Walt Disney World vacation without the stress of planning, booking, and tracking trip changes and promotions? Contact me today! As an agent with Destinations To Travel specializing in Disney destinations, I can help you stress less and enjoy your vacation more! The best part? My services are provided at NO ADDITIONAL COST when you book your Disney vacation package through me!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!