The Adventures by Disney Ireland Vacation boasts an exciting variety of experiences within its borders! Enjoy the hustle and bustle of Dublin, explore castles that transport you back to the time of legends and regale in the music and folklore of this magical country. Take a moment to meander across the hills and dales of Ireland’s emerald green countryside and stand on dramatic clifftops overlooking a fierce sea.
Here are just a few of the highlights from the Adventures by Disney Ireland trip listed below and in the video:
- Dublin Walking Tour See the sights of Dublin with a local expert who will point out the sights of the beautiful capital city.
- Guinness Storehouse® Learn about Guinness brewing on this immersive tour that ends at the famous rooftop Gravity Bar.
- Lorge Chocolatier Tasting Experience Delight in delicious decadence on a tour and tasting at the renowned chocolatier.
- Irish Music Pub Crawl On Adult-Exclusive departures, visit traditional Irish pubs for great beer and live Irish music.
- Lake Leane Boat Ride Cruise past the gorgeous Killarney scenery that surrounds you on the “lake of knowledge.”
- Kilkenny Hurling Experience Step onto the pitch for a lesson in the ancient Celtic sport that dates back over 3,000 years.
- Rock of Cashel Head up a hilltop plateau for a tour of the picturesque medieval buildings that have stood for centuries.
- Cliffs of Moher Experience the dramatic views of the stunning cliffside landscapes that loom 700 feet above the sea.
- Ross Castle Adventurers will travel to this picturesque 15th-century castle for a scenic photo-op.
- EPIC—The Irish Emigration Museum Discover the history of Ireland’s people and global influence at this interactive museum.
- Aillwee Cave Enter an underground world of passages, natural formations and waterfalls in one of Ireland’s oldest caves.
- Foynes Aviation Museum Spread your wings and explore this fantastic museum honoring Foynes heyday in the aviation world.
- Irish Farm Visit Experience a fun-filled evening of activities with the people and animals on this authentic Irish farm.
Unbelievable, right? And this is just a small sampling of what you can experience on this 8-day, 7-night jaunt through the Emerald Isle with Adventures by Disney Ireland. It’s truly a “can’t miss” experience!
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote (or fill out the form below) from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com