One of the best parts of taking a Disney vacation is the food, and the Disney Cruise Line does not disappoint!!! With so many options onboard, you won’t know where to start. But we’re here to help and give you suggestions and tips on how to get the best dining experience at sea and leave you and your belly happy!
- Petites Assiettes de Remy– if you are sailing on the Disney Dream or Disney Fantasy, you won’t want to miss this experience that takes place during the early evening hours the first day of the cruise. A “happy hour”, if you will. Here you can enjoy “small plates” and enjoy top-notch cuisine in the elegant Remy dining room. Six dishes are featured at the event with wine pairings. The event runs $50/person and is a fabulous way to begin your magical voyage!
- Bruch at Palo or Remy- for adults only, you can enjoy an elegant, six-course Champagne brunch at Remy on sea days and select port days. At Palo, you can enjoy a spread of small bites, like caviar and croissants, along with made-to-order dishes.
- Dessert at Palo- if you are taking advantage of enjoying a romantic dinner at sea, be sure to indulge in the chocolate souffle for dessert. You will NOT be disappointed!!
- Pompidou’s Patisseries Dessert Experience- Also found on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy, satisfy your sweet tooth with this afternoon at Remy. Here you will take your taste buds on a journey through six different desserts and a glass of wine, Champagne or a cocktail. Since calories don’t count when you are on vacation, this is $50 well spent!
- Pub 687- if you are looking for lighter fare and a more casual dining experience, head to Deck 4 on the Disney Dream and watch your favorite sports team while you indulge in beef sliders, tempura shrimp and bangers and mash (nominal fee applies)
- When you are dining at Cabanas on the Disney Dream, be sure to take a walk through the ENTIRE buffet before you decide to start filling your plate! There are so many wonderful foods that you don’t want to fill up and miss out on the awesomeness that is waiting. Let your taste buds be adventurous, you will not be disappointed!
- Dine and Play- this is probably one of my favorite features on the Disney Cruise Line! With this, your entire family can enjoy a meal together and once they are done, counselors from the Oceaneer Club arrive and take the kids to play while adults finish dinner and move on to the enchanting nightlife onboard. This feature is available during the second seating in the main dining rooms for musketeers ages 3-12.
- Do you love martinis? Then be sure to check out Meridian on Deck 12 of the Disney Dream for one of the best drinks and ambiance at sea. This lounge features an outdoor terrace. Seriously, does it get much better?!?!
- And speaking of adult cocktails, you can sign up for a tequila, rum, cognac or Champagne tasting (offerings vary). Join experts from the Disney Cruise Line who will teach you how to navigate the world of craft cocktails and teach you things you never knew
- Room service is included with your fare, so take advantage of it!! I hear the BLT is fantastic!
I don’t know about you, but, I feel like I gained 10lbs reading this! The good news is that you can take a walk or jog on the deck to burn some calories at sea. The ocean makes for a nice distraction and three laps equals a mile. If you and your taste buds are ready to go on a wondrous adventure, then email me at email@example.com to learn more about the Disney Cruise Line. I’d love to help you find the best itinerary for you and your family. And, don’t forget about our special promotion running through the end of October. You can read all about that HERE!
Comment below with your dining tips! What are some experiences that were truly magical for you?