PHOTO: © 2018 Walt Disney World Resort. All Rights Reserved
In the evening hours of February 17 and the morning of February 18, a helicopter will fly over select areas of the Walt Disney World Resort, sometimes at heights as low as 250 feet, to collect video footage for future use. Guests may hear and/or see the helicopter as it flies overhead.
The helicopter is anticipated to be over several areas of Walt Disney World at various times, including the theme parks and Disney Springs at the following times:
- Saturday, February 17 – evening (8:45-9:15 p.m.)
- Sunday, February 18 – morning (8:40-9:10 a.m.)
Source: Orlando Park News
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
If you are having issues seeing the form above just click here!
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018